Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Leather Jacket and Knitted Sweater

It was rainy in LA and I was super cold (yes, I know, LA people are such babies when it comes to the cold). So I layered a pullover sweater with a knitted cardigan and then a leather jacket over all of it. All bundled up now!







OUTFIT
Leather Jacket: Classics (Similar HERE)
Knitted Sweater: Forever21 (Similar HERE)
Pullover Sweater: Forever21 (Similar HERE)
Jeans: Foreign Exchange (Similar HERE)
Boots: Payless Shoes (Similar HERE)




5 comments:

  1. Cute look and I love how you layered the knit under the leather jacket. :)

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Green looks gorgeous on you. :)
    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fan, another lovely post! Always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog today! I'm impressed with how you've been able to put together such fabulous outfits despite all the limited items out there for petite women! You look great!
    I also really like food too :) I get especially drooly when I see pictures of other people's food

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...


    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover