Monday, October 6, 2014

Red and Denim in Atwater Village


The weather in LA has been on the hot side (as always) and it's probably strange for anywhere else, but here, Fall is still pretty warm. I'm enjoying the opportunity to wear shorts and comfy tees as much as I possibly could until I transition to fall outfits. But for now, you'll be seeing me in outfits like this almost everyday. Thank goodness for casual office attire and not much of a dress code!


I recently purchased this red slouchy tee from Tobi.com to throw in some more color and I love the feel of it! Definitely brings in some boldness to my wardrobe and is super easy to wear. Threw on some accessories and my go-to black flats from Elie Tahari and I'm ready for any day ahead of me!







OUTFIT
Shirt: Tobi.com| Shorts: Target| Purse: H&M| Flats: Elie Tahari


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover