Friday, October 3, 2014

Foodie Friday

Lolli and Pops
Glendale, Los Angeles

Went to the Glendale Galleria one evening and decided to make a pit stop at from what it looked like a small candy shop. LO AND BEHOLD, it was the most amazing store I have ever been in! There are a few rooms, the jelly room, the ice cream area, the international room, and best of all....The chocolate room!! Everyone there was so friendly and you can sample anything you want so that you know what you want to buy! I had to stop myself so many times from getting another sample, but it took all the strength I had. 

I ended up getting the items in the picture below and couldn't believe I had just bought all of those sweets for myself, but no regrets whatsoever! 
If you have time for it, I highly recommend coming here. It is the cutest shop ever and definitely satisfies your sweet tooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover