Friday, September 19, 2014

Foodie Friday

Village Bakery and Cafe
Atwater Village, Los Angeles

I went here for brunch twice and am absolutely in love with it. Who can resist a huge display case of baked goodies?! I have the toughest time deciding but I haven't failed to grab one each time. They have specials all the time as a bonus to their normal menu. Everything they make is super fresh and delicious. Looks like I'm going to continue coming here! 





Sushi Go 55
Little Tokyo, Los Angeles 

Went here for a dinner after some serious sushi cravings! They are known for their chirashi bowls (shown below in the 4th and 5th pictures) but I got the nigiri combo plate that comes with a variety of sushi, soup, and sides. I really liked my plate and was so happy with my choice. I felt like the chirashi was a smaller portion compared to mine and they were around the same price. 









2 comments:

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover