Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Minimalism at a Wedding


I attended an intimate and small church wedding ceremony for my cousin the other weekend and due to my special time of the month, I really didn't feel like wearing a dress. So....I decided on the following outfit for a sleek and put-together look for church. I threw on my clean white peplum shirt and black pants which was the perfect amount of comfort. Add on some of my grey blue pointed heels and accessories and I've got myself a great minimalist outfit! 


The ceremony was sweet and simple. My cousin was a little nervous and I could tell since he dropped the ring a couple of times when he tried to put it on his wife's finger. Some might say it's not the best thing to have happen at your wedding but I'd like to say it'll make for great memories and stories! 

Just want to say 'congrats' to them and I wish them a life of happiness together! 










OUTFIT
Shirt: Forever21| Pants: Foreign Exchange| Shoes: JustFab| Purse: Call It Spring| Necklace: Forever21| Bracelets and Rings: Anarchy Street| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover