Monday, June 11, 2012

Grandma Shirt








About to leave on a small wine tasting trip this week and I'm so excited! I'm actually just excited to go see Hearst Castle and for the bed and breakfast. With wine tasting, I'm not much of a drinker in any way (even wine), so we'll see how that goes. Stay tuned for my pictures from the trip later this week!

In these photos up here, I wore a sheer top that I absolutely love and my leather shorts. My boyfriend always called this shirt my "GRANDMA SHIRT". I guess he doesn't like the fabric and that the style is so covered up and conservative. Even when I told him that it's really SHEER, he doesn't agree. Anyways, I love it, so I'll keep wearing it. I feel that it softens up my leather shorts and strappy heels. And of course, it's super comfy!

Sorry... I just really noticed that my hair was so frizzy in these pictures. It was really hot that day and I didn't have time to do anything with it. So pay no attention to it!

OUTFIT
Top-H&M. Shorts-H&M. Bracelet-H&M. Heels-Jcpenney.

9 comments:

  1. My mother is on Weight Watchers and also I have to find a good dessert that is low fat.
    .
    Stop by my page - Christian Woolford @ http://lowfatdessertrecipes.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, love. And I love love love the H&M bracelet. Such a staple piece. obsessed. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your bf is crazy for calling this a grandma shirt! I think it's sophisticated and classy :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt!

    http://www.hannamarielei.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! and i'm jealous that you're going on a wine tasting trip! i've never been to one! hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That short is so delicate and sweet! You look gorgeous; so glad I found your blog today and can't wait to follow along!

    xo,
    Courtney (Your newest bloglovin fan)
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful outfit, I love your top!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover