Sunday, January 23, 2011

Two Disneyland trips in ONE WEEK!

This past week, I went to Disneyland twice!! At least I had a day in between to rest and regain energy. I went on Wednesday with Ashley for her birthday and we had tons of fun. We just did the things we absolutely wanted to do and it was really empty there- thank god!! Since it was her birthday, she wanted us to wear matching clothes, so I accommodated to her requests. That silly silly girl. We wore our matching OHANA shirts that I designed for Christmas and black cardigans. While we were at Disneyland, I bought a ring with my birthstone on it and easily convinced her to buy one herself...hehe...



Cardigan: Forever21
T-shirt: Customink.com
Ring: Disneyland

Even though she's crazy sometimes, I love her. haha!


The second time I went was with George, Scott, and Reggie. We spent the ENTIRE day there and watched World of Color too. It wasn't too crowded considering it was a Friday. We didn't even need any fast passes for the day.
Scott packed as though we were going to be gone for a few days. He had a couple changes of clothes, six apples, six water bottles, a few pb&j sandwiches, breakfast burritos, zipblock bags of chips, cookies, and a monster. I know, crazy, huh? But he was definitely prepared to save money.
I definitely had a lot of fun but by the end of the day, I was dead tired. My feet were hurting but at least this time, they weren't swollen. Yes, once I came back from Disneyland and my feet were VERY swollen. The arch of my foot had a huge ball tumor thing and George had to help me rub it down. But it was so painful. NEVER AGAIN, I hope.

Shirt: Forever21
Jeans: Macys
Sunglasses: Target
Purse: Target
Coat (hanging from my bag): Forever21




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover