Friday, November 12, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I am so excited for the new Harry Potter movie coming up!! I bought tickets for the premiere almost a month ago for Universal Citywalk. The wait is going to be crazy long, but in the end, I think it would be worth it. I can't believe it is the second to last movie for the series, but I guess it will have to end sometime. I was pretty sad when I finished the last book and realized that there aren't anymore for me to read. I really need to start reading other series or books. Twilight was a no no for me- I could not get through the books. Not a big fan- I guess I'm just a devoted Harry Potter fan, PLUS I love the way JK Rowling writes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover