1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: This was the first palette I bought from Urban Decay after hearing everyone rave about the first Naked Palette. The regular Naked Palette is pretty pricey and I wanted more matte shadows rather than ones with shimmer in them, so when this one launched, I was super excited! It is my go-to eyeshadow palette and so easy to travel with!
2. Benefit They're Real Mascara: I recently tried out this product due to a small sample I got as a gift from Sephora and really liked it! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them longer and more prominent. What more could I ask for?
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: I really wanted a lightweight foundation for everyday use and when they came out with these, I knew I had to get my hands on them. They come in lots of colors so you'll find one that best matches your skin tone.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed: I've been using this blush for quite a while and still love it. It stays on longer than my other blushes and the shade called 'Exposed' is perfect for my skin tone!
5. Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere: This was also a recent purchase and I instantly fell in love. I am a sucker for matte lip products and this was calling my name! It dries really quickly and takes a bit of effort for it to come off, even after eating! They come in very bold colors as well, but I like a more natural/demure color.
6. Tarte Concealer: I have been using this for a few months and it does save me on days when my dark circles are darker than I'd like. It is thicker so beware of using too much. A little goes a long way and when used properly, it's great!