Sunday, February 8, 2015

Grammys 2015 Top Picks

I love seeing the fun outfits and performances at the Grammys every year! I watched E!'s red carpet footage just now and was drooling over all of the beautiful outfits! Of all of the celebrities and artists I saw, below were my favorite 3 looks of the night! 

Now, I'm ready to watch the actual show!


Gwen Stefani attends the 57th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Feb. 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, Calif.


Katy Perry attends the 57th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Feb. 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, Calif.

Taylor Swift attends the 57th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on Feb. 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, Calif.


Pictures are from Time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover