Sunday, June 29, 2014

White Tank and Distressed Jeans


Had a pretty relaxing weekend and the weather was quite warm as well so it called for tanks and sandals! I had BBQ at Max City BBQ in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles to meet up with a friend from college that's moving back into town! 
Anyways, I recently bought some new tanks, bralettes, and tees from Brandy Melville since I know I'm going to desperately need more for the Summer! I decided to wear them this weekend and I have to tell you how much I love the quality and feel of these tops! They are super soft and so breezy, which is exactly what I want all my clothes to feel! 












OUTFIT
Top and Bralette: Brandy Melville| Jeans: Target| Purse: Yesstyle.com| Sandals: Dolce Vita| Necklace and bracelet: Anarchy Street


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover