Friday, September 20, 2013

Foodie Friday

Hello everyone!! 
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, but my camera has been MIA and I am searching for a new one! Please bear with me until I receive it. I did take these pictures with my phone so it's still okay but I'm hoping to post more outfits once I get my new camera. 
In the meantime, please enjoy this post!



Fickle
I was terribly sick last week but I had made dinner reservations at Fickle in Little Tokyo in Downtown LA, so I couldn't cancel! It was the best decision ever!! The Happy Hour here was amazing because almost all of the dishes I wanted to try to were half off!!! Who can beat Happy Hour Monday-Friday 5-7pm?!! 

Complimentary popcorn 


Fresh oysters!!



Pulled pork sliders



Crispy brussel sprouts and cauliflower



Crispy yukon potatoes 



Mussels in kim chi broth with toasts on the side




Bone marrow.....(FAVORITE)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover