Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New York Fashion Week Favs

NYFW has been bombarding my Instagram and blog feed, and I'll only be adding to it!
I was looking at all of the pictures from the fashion-filled week and chose my favorite trends and looks! Hope you guys like it!


Whites

NYFW, Spring 2014 Trends, White, Fashion Week


Crop Tops

Crop tops trend, New York Fashion Week


Tadashi Shoji Gowns

<p>A model walks the runway at the Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 5, 2013 in New York City.</p>

<p>A model walks the runway during the Tadashi Shoji Spring 2014 fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014.</p>




Images are from other websites and do not belong to me. 

2 comments:

  1. These looks are gooooooooorgeous! I've been breathing in all the footage I could get from NYFW :D

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover