Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Distressed Cut Offs


It has been super hot lately, so I've been appreciating my denim shorts and sandals so much more! I bought these cut offs just recently because I only have a pair of denim shorts in my closet, so I thought, why not add one more to my collection. I wanted to get one that was a bit more distressed and high waisted since it looks so cute on everyone else. The only thing I was worried about was the possibility of my butt cheeks hanging out...Yes, I've definitely seen that a lot in the past month on other people. But since my body has shorter and smaller proportions, these shorts don't reveal anything I don't want seen! Yay for petite-ness!






OUTFIT
Dolman Blouse: Express
Shorts: Tobi
Sandals: Tobi
Purse: Lulus



5 comments:

  1. Cute shorts and handbag! Love this effortless look :)

    Rachael xoxo
    myprettylittlelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love a classic pair of destroyed cutoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed cutoffs!! Definitely my favourite thing to wear this summer.

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover