Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Forward!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm really looking forward to Spring and being able to wear shorts and tanks around again. Not to work, of course, unless I manage to land a job where I can wear things like that everyday! That would be wonderful, but back to the topic. LA doesn't get all too cold but it's still too cold for me to prance around town with some shorts on. I've been looking around different websites and online window shopping to get inspirations for the warmer weather.

A website called Clothing Loves has some great items at an affordable price. They are a wholesale clothing website that offers a variety of women's as well as men's clothes, but of course, I'd be looking at the women's clothes! Yay for cheap clothes!! I saw a pair of adorable shorts that I'm eyeing to buy to add to my Spring wardrobe. Bright blue has been really popular and I would love to have these in my closet. I absolutely adore the scalloped detail and the faux belt.

Blue Women Autumn Fashion On Sale Cotton Blend Floral Hem Short Pant With Belt M/L A2171bl
I am also looking at their wholesale women's blouse collection and saw this super cute lace blouse that's a loose fit, which is what I am looking for with warmer weather. I want something that's comfy and loose on me to just wear over some shorts and jeans. 


Take into consideration that some of them are only available in one size, but just know your measurements, because they provide the measurements, such as length, for each item in the description box. Being conscious that I am a petite girl, I pay attention to the measurements given on the website when online shopping. I love getting my clothes altered but if I can avoid it, that's much better! So yeah, my advice is to pay attention to the measurements they give you if you're not willing to alter.

Here are some other items I'm hoping to add to my closet, but I hope that you guys have fun planning your Spring wardrobe and also plan some fun activities for Spring Break! 








3 comments:

  1. The blue shorts is so cute, you have a great blog, maybe we can follow each oher ? Let me know on my blog !

    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, they have really cute items on their website. Took a lot out of me to not buy everything from them!

      Delete
  2. Such a great find! I really love that black and nude dress. I really can't wait for spring either!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover