Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mint Green Shorts and Strappy Heels



I love wearing a white tee or blouse with colored shorts. I feel like it's the best casual summer outfit! I also bought these strappy heels from Shoedazzle.com a while ago because I've been loving strappy shoes. I know they tell me to not wear straps because it would cut my legs and make me look shorter, but I don't care! I love them and the support they give me. 


Shirt-H&M (Similar Here). Shorts-Forever21. Shoes-Shoedazzle.com (NO LONGER SOLD). Necklace-Forever21 (Similar Here). Bracelets-H&M and Forever21.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!! I'm in love with your shorts and shoooesss!! <3
    they're sooo HOT! and you're HOT yourself! hihihihihi :D

    xoxo
    Rhea Bue (Styles & Writes)
    http://bebe-doll.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint, especially these shorts too cute!

    Love & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is so summery and cute. Love your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover