Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mint Green


I bought two of these shirts from Lulus, one in white and one in this mint green because I just couldn't decide on what color I wanted. I saw it when I was browsing the website and it just stood out to me. It's a high low top with slits on the side. It is really different from what I usually have in my closet and is perfect for the nice warm weather. Plus, the color is so pretty! 

It is definitely a bit hard to wear if you're petite like me, but I paired it with heels that match my pants to elongate my legs. This makes me look a bit taller and makes the shirt a little less awkward to wear. 





OUTFIT
Shirt-Lulus. Jeans-Forever21. Shoes-Go Jane. Accessories-Forever21 and H&M.

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look chic! The top is really fun.

    xoxo Tina

    http://2petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt. It's so gorgeous. That color looks really good on your skin tone

    xx
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your top!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice top,love the colour
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. incrdible look hooney, you have a great taste!

    nice to meet your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty shirt!

    --Izumi
    HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your shoes, they are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover