Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vacation Looks

I will be leaving for a cruise this weekend in the Caribbeans and I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this trip for months now and it's already here! Because we'll be going from beach to beach and doing mostly water activities, I have been trying to figure out what outfits I should wear and things I need to pack. Considering I don't want to check any bags in at the airport, I'm limited to a travel bag and a suitcase that fits into the airplane compartment. Not much, I know, but I don't want to go through the trouble AND I need to learn to pack lightly. 

So here are some outfit inspirations I saw in movies and online that I think would be really cute for a beach vacation. 




I saw "Just Go with It" on TV the other day and Jennifer Aniston wore this really cute crochet dress over a swimsuit for a Hawaiian luau/dinner. I thought it was really really cute and perfect for a day at the beach and you could dress it up if you wanted as well. 







I bought this swimsuit from Asos because I liked the frilly fluttery details on it. It has prints of birds on it and I thought it looks so fun. I'm excited to get it in the mail either today or tomorrow. 






Who can go wrong choosing swimwear from Victoria's Secret? They have the best collection of swimsuits that offer a variety of colors and shapes. They also have a large variety of coverups and I chose this tie-waist dress as something I would love to wear to the beach. It looks super comfortable and I absolutely LOVE the color!






And of course, the old reliable denim shorts. I like how Maria Menounos wore her handkerchief bikini as the top and pink washed denim shorts. I don't have pink denim shorts, so I'll be wearing regular blue denim shorts. I would LOVE to have the same bikini as her but I found out that it's from Shay Todd and costs like $250! I can't spend that much money for a swimsuit. AND adding some accessories wouldn't hurt either, like her big floppy hat to protect your face from the sun and some fun bracelets and bangles! 

Hope you liked my post!
I will be putting up pictures from my trip when I get back next weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.
    my web site :: Miami catering

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover