Thursday, June 4, 2015

Grey Trench and Denim Shorts


Over Memorial Day weekend, the boyfriend and I decided to visit the LA Zoo, since it's something we haven't done in a very long time. It was a little gloomy and cloudy but I suppose that's why they call it "June Gloom" but I didn't mind. The sun came out a little later during the day so it got better! :)

We saw a lot of pouty faces and cranky children that day but what's a family fun filled day without some tears, right? That just means you had so much fun and tired yourself out! 

I forgot how big the zoo was and it definitely came with a ton of walking so I understand all of the pouty faces. I threw on a white tee with a lightweight grey trench and some denim cut offs for a day out. Because I knew the day came with a lot of walking, I made sure to wear comfy sneakers to help me get through the day. I wish I was one of those girls that can take outfit pictures completely dressed up with heels and cute dresses on, but that wouldn't be me! Once in a while, I'll change it up.. I promise. :)









OUTFIT
Trench: Forever21| Shirt: Cotton On| Shorts: Charlotte Russe| Shoes: Converse| Purse: Rebecca Minkoff| Bracelet: Anarchy Street

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend trip, Jennifer! Your casual trench and sneakers are perfect for a day at the zoo. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people. http://www.clsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Multi
    Christian Louboutin Culturella 120mm Glitter Pointed Toe Pumps Multi
    Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Watersnake Pointed Toe Pumps Red

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover