1. Good Night Macaroon Lace Dress: I love the different colors that are put together and the beautiful lace details. It's such a soft and feminine dress in the most beautiful soft color palette.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch in Ice: Such a simple and structured piece that would be the perfect accessory to any outfit! The light color is such a versatile shade that would go with anything!
3. Estelle Pastel Watch by Komono: I'm a sucker for blush pink and gold together! It makes such an amazing color combination! I love the simplicity of the watch and how it would be a great match with most of my gold accessories!
4. Butter London Nail Polish in Kip: Beautiful soft shade of blue! I don't often wear blue nail polish but this is a color I would wear all the time!
5. Pom Pom throws by Pom Pom at Home: If you love amazingly soft throws with a hint of fun, these are the perfect fit for you! They come in these amazing colors that are such a lovely addition to your home! I love the pom pom details and how super soft they are!
6. BDG Renee Dorsay Flat: I wear flats on almost a daily basis and alternate them with my sneakers. I don't often get super dressed up so flats and sneakers are always my go-to shoe choices. These are a great nude/blush color that are super simple to just throw on!