Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Holidays in NYC (Part 1)


Terribly sorry for being inactive on my blog for a while! The holidays have been really busy and I took a trip to New York City for a couple of weeks. I'll be writing about my trip in the next couple of posts and feature my meals in my Foodie Friday posts to give you a recap of my vacation! 

The boyfriend and I spent the beginning of the trip seeing Time Square and walking around Manhattan just so that we can become familiar with the area. We made sure to stay within walking distance of our main must-see spots, such as Rockefeller, Time Square, etc. I loved the Christmas decorations and the beautiful light displays they had up for the holiday season. What better place to enjoy the holidays than NYC?!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover