Sunday, July 20, 2014

Work Out Time!

I've been trying to live a more active and healthy lifestyle because it makes me feel good and I have a lot more energy when I work out consistently. I love being in my workout clothes because they are super comfy but I try not to wear it anywhere other than when I'm working out. Don't want to get into the habit of wearing my gym clothes everywhere! Might not smell all too pretty.. :)

Below are my activewear essentials! I love wearing a loose tank and a printed sports bra for a pop of fun. I don't want to feel constricted when I'm working out so these are perfect for me. I love wearing workout capris as well because long pants get too warm for me and shorts don't give me enough coverage. Don't want my bottom sticking out when I'm doing squats!!!

AND I love my Nike Free Runs! They are super light and comfortable, making it easy for me to move around. The shoes below are not the ones I have but I kind of want a different pair similar to these! 

Hope this inspires you to work out too! 


Workout Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover