Friday, March 7, 2014

Foodie Friday

I haven't posted a "Foodie Friday" in such a long time and I will definitely try to get back into it. Everything has been super busy for me, but food is always the first love of my life! 
Here are some food pictures from my Instagram from the past week or two. Please enjoy!



Chai tea and macarons from Europane 

Quinoa salad, Calamari salad, and sweet potato fries from Grain Lab. 

Homecooked chicken with tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and herbs

Brunch buffet from Caesar's Palace "Bacchanal Buffet"

Dinner from Emeril's restaurant in Vegas called "Delmonico's"



1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! That buffet brunch and the last photos are the most delicious to me! I'm dying for a steak and something eggy and creamy and potatoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover