Sunday, February 23, 2014

Classy Dinner


I took my family out for a Valentine's Day dinner last week to Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. The boyfriend and I figured it would be a better idea to spend that time with the family instead of just the two of us. I was so happy to see that everyone enjoyed their meal but who wouldn't? This place is amazing! If you are a steak lover, this is a great place to eat at! 

Anyways, this is the outfit I wore to dinner. It's a very classy establishment, but I wanted to have a more relaxed dressy look, so this is what I came up with. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!








OUTFIT
BLOUSE: H&M| SKIRT: FOREVER21| HEELS: ZARA| NECKLACE: FOREVER21| PURSE: TARGET




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover