Friday, October 18, 2013

Foodie Friday

Tokyo Fried Chicken
Monterey Park, Los Angeles

Went to try this place on a whim and it was one of the best things I've ever had. Who could resist any place that makes fried chicken skin?! It is absolutely amazing!! 
We got the dinner for two, which comes with 6 pieces of fried chicken (3 per person), two sides, and the platter of fried chicken skin. The sides we got were the mac 'n cheese and the collard greens. They had a Japanese take on everything, which was different yet delicious. Their sauces were ponzu sauce and a sweet and spicy soy sauce. The collard greens had a teriyaki taste to it and the mac 'n cheese had strips of seaweed and crunchy bits on it. 
We saw a lot of people order it and take it home, which is very tempting for me...





1 comment:

  1. Omg...I need fried lovely bits too! I love fried food, I don't care, I need to have some cripsy yummy stuff every now and again! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover