Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn is Here!!

Can you believe it is now Fall?! I love this season because it marks the beginning of sweater season and it reminds me that the holidays are coming soon! I know, I'm way too excited but I love Fall and am so excited for everything that's on its way. 
Anyways, down to business. Here are some things I am definitely looking forward to wearing once the weather cools down., but that might not be for a while if you live in LA. 
Can't wait!


Boots
Boots


Chunky scarves that I can wrap my whole upper body in!
Scarves


Leather Jackets because they are amazingly edgy and chic
Leather Jacket


Comfy Sweaters for days when I'm super lazy but still want to look cute
sweater\






2 comments:

  1. i love these kinda huuuuge scarf, are perf for fall. what do you think about following each other? i just discovered your blog and i really like it
    just let me know. xoxo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last pic!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover