Saturday, August 10, 2013

Late Foodie Friday

Animal
I finally went to try Animal on Fairfax in West Hollywood the other week after months of planning for it. Animal is a trendy restaurant that creates unique and creative dishes using different types of meat. Parts of meat that people don't often eat, such as ox tail, pig ear, marrow, and so on. 
We got so many different dishes because they are rather small portions. It is almost like tapas style so that you could try several things in one meal. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had. The customer service was great and the food was all levels of delicious! If you don't like a lot of citrus, I don't recommend it as their plates tend to have tartness and citrus elements to it. I felt like it was necessary because the meat needed something to freshen it up and make it less heavy. But I know that one of my friends doesn't like citrus and she didn't enjoy this place very much. Other than that, I highly highly recommend this gem in the middle of LA!










1 comment:

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover