Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Inspiration: Selena Gomez


I was browsing random articles online and saw these pictures of Selena Gomez. I think she's on the set of a photo shoot or something, but anyways, everyone was raving about her cute retro outfits, but for some reason, I was looking at her makeup. Don't get me wrong, her outfits were super gorgeous, but I really liked her makeup. So I decided to maybe have some posts once in a while where I'd recreate looks that I really like, whether it's makeup or outfits inspired by things I see in magazines or online. What do you guys think?

Anyways, below are pictures of my take on her makeup look. I had fun doing this because I have a lot of makeup that I rarely use and it gave me a chance to use some of them again. Have a nice day everyone!








Products:
Eyes Lip Face Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette
Revlon cream shadows
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
Revlon Photoready Face Primer
Bahama Mama Bronze by The Balm
Hot Mama blush by The Balm
Sephora Nude Lipstick
Revlon Lip Stain

7 comments:

  1. You're so pretty!

    Cindy x
    www.cindynguyen.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Love what you did with the eye-liner. I think I need to figure out what to do with my make-up... I just end up randomly putting things on without really knowing what I'm doing :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've had a lot of practice and watched a lot of youtube videos! :) I'm sure your makeup still comes out great even if you're just randomly throwing it on!

      Delete
  3. I for the eye makeup! It looks very great on you! :)


    Check out my new outfit of the day on

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I'm no good at makeup - mascara and lip gloss is about as far as I go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat eyeliner is super siiiiick hun! So gorgeous against those almond shaped eyes of yours!

    Thank you for the blog visit love! Hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover