Friday, March 22, 2013

Foodie Friday

The Stinking Rose
This was our first time trying out The Stinking Rose and if you don't know what it is, it's a restaurant in Beverly Hills that specializes in GARLIC. So if you're a garlic lover like me, this is for you. It is on the pricier side, but I thought it was definitely worth it. We started with the bread and decided to order the Bagna Calda, which is an oil with roasted garlic cloves in it for you to dip and spread onto your bread. It was amazing! I loved it! Roasted garlic just has this nutty rich taste and is perfect to eat with bread. We then had a salad and an order of clams for our appetizers, which came in really large portions! We were already getting full off of the bread and appetizers alone! 

I shared my main course with the boyfriend because it was humongous! What we ordered was Dracula's porterhouse, which came with the filet mignon and NY steak, which came with creamed spinach and garlic mashed potatoes. Yum....The steaks were super super tender. I preferred the filet mignon because it was cooked to PERFECTION and it was sooooo tender that I barely had to put any effort into cutting it. They suggested that we order in medium rare, which is what I usually get anyways, because the steaks wouldn't be that good if it were cooked more. 

The service was superb and the waiters were very attentive and accommodating! I definitely recommend coming here if you're a garlic lover and if you want try something different! It was a really great experience!





Sorry, my pictures are so bad. I had to take them with my phone and the flash didn't work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover