Friday, December 14, 2012

Foodie Friday

Schodorf's Luncheonette
This place recently opened in Highland Park and I have been dying to try it! I decided to grab it for lunch the other day and I ended up really really liking it! They have freshly made sandwiches, salads, and soups. I chose the split pea soup with ham, a veggie sandwich, and a grilled cheese. The shop is very small with specialty sodas, fresh ingredients, and very affordable prices. Half sandwiches, which are still pretty big portions, are only about $4.75. LOVE IT!




Mike and Anne's
I was craving pancakes so badly for the past few weeks, so my sister and I went to South Pasadena to get some delicious brunch. I got their breakfast plate with lemon ricotta pancakes. It was absolutely delicious! I loved everything about the plate, all the way down to the pieces of fruit on my plate. 




Look out for my holiday outfits next week! And follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest to see what I encounter during my daily routines! The buttons on the left panel under my social media section! 

4 comments:

  1. Soup and sandwich, best simple lunch combo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God!!! I want to eat now!!! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sandwich looks so yummy. cheese spilling out… hahah now i sound like such a fat kid. thanks for sharing, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - look seeeeriously delicious

    laura x
    www.coffeetoastandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover