Friday, June 1, 2012

Foodie Friday

Sorry for the late post, but I finally had some time to edit some pictures and put it up! Enjoy!

Lawry's Beverly Hills
I went to Lawry's to celebrate a friend's homecoming and it was my first time there. My boyfriend and I ordered the largest entree so that we could just share it instead of ordering separate ones. THIS was only my share of the entree! Look at how humongous that prime rib cut is!! It comes with mashed potatoes and your choice of a side. We got creamed corn, which was AMAZING! Part of the appeal and "fun" of the experience was that they roll huge carts around the dining area and carve your steak for you! Pricey, but yummy. So if you wanna go there, definitely save up money to do so!




The Highland Cafe
This opened up recently and my friend recommended it to me. It's a new cafe that specializes in coffees, breakfast, and lunch. It's very hipster-ish in a sense that the decor was dark woods, original art pieces adorned the walls, and fusion foods. I thought it was really neat that they use an ipad for their register! Didn't know that was possible! I got myself a mushroom bacon cheeseburger and it was so good! Kinda pricey, once again- the burger was $11, but I had to try it once. Next time, I'll probably just stop by for a coffee. 

6 comments:

  1. You made me sooo hungry with these photos.. the hamburger looks so DELICIOUS!

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. This food looks delicious!!!! :) I follow you. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy - looks really delicious... too bad that I missed it on my last trip to Beverly Hills two weeks ago...

    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN GIVEAWAY & LANCOME Cosmetics Giveaway

    Van - PureGlam.tv / Bloglovin / Facebook / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your food look so delicious!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummers! This post is making me hungry! Darling little blog you have here.

    ♥ Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover