Friday, March 2, 2012

Pinky Pleats and Foodie Fridays

So I decided to start this thing I'll call Foodie Fridays where I'll post pictures of the interesting and yummy things I ate or made during the past week. I figured that I take so many food pictures and sometimes don't know which posts to include them in, so from now on, I can close the week with FOOD! 

I wanted to post an outfit and just introduce my first Foodie Friday post! Yay! Hope you guys enjoy!









Regular ramen at Tsujita Ramen on Sawtelle Blvd in Santa Monica

Tsujita's special dipping ramen


OUTFIT
Shirt-Forever21. Nude cami-Forever21. Pants-Charlotte Russe. Booties-H&M. Necklace-Forever21. Bracelets-Forever21 and J. Dew. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the color of your top!
    ..and those Ramen noodles look AMAZING! So yummy!(craving ramen noodles now!)

    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover