Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammys 2012 Top 3

The Grammys this year was full of AMAZING performances and featured the best artists. From the tributes to Whitney Houston to Adele being the star of the night, it was definitely a great show. Once again, here are my top 3 red carpet looks of the night. Enjoy!

3. Alicia Keys



I loved the strong shoulders that gives her little black dress some edge. It really looks so classy and her gold necklace is such a strong statement piece. LOVED it!

2. Rihanna


Rihanna definitely shows off her amazing figure in this dress. The plunging neckline and high slit leaves little to the imagination and it also shows off her back. I love that she kept the accessories minimal and that she wore strappy shoes. 


1. Taylor Swift


I chose Taylor because I thought her dress was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It is so different from her sweet feminine style, not that her usual looks aren't pretty. This dress is just so chic and unbelievably gorgeous! I'm happy she put her hair up to put the dress in the spotlight.

Pictures are from Yahoo Omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover