Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 Top 3





3. Maria Menounos

You know I'm a sucker for sparkly dresses. I LOVE how bright it is and yet it is still stunning. I thought this was a fun choice and her accessories are perfect. She definitely stood out among the crowd. 

2. Charlize Theron


The moment I saw a picture of Charlize Theron, I knew she would be on my favorites list. She looked absolutely gorgeous and ethereal. Of course, she would be wearing Dior, but it is perfect on her. I love the slit and you can see her shoes. Everything is so soft and pretty. 

1. Kate Beckinsale


I chose Kate Beckinsale as my favorite because I LOVE her and her dress just fits her PERFECTLY. I love the structure of the dress and the soft blush color. The accessories on her are gorgeous. The bangles and her earrings really work well with the dress.

4 comments:

  1. Charlize was right UP there on my top faves list too! So darling and demure...chic!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, I like it!!! Kate is simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Charlize's dress! Definitely one of my very favorites. The color, the flowyness, i love everything about it.

    Mandy
    The Klury Report & Kini Style

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover